She thinks many girls who rock the cowboy boots don't style their outfits properly, and honestly, that wanna- be country girl, farm boy lovin' look is NOT a good one.
Let's fix it, shall we?
- Heels, heels, heels. Couldn't stress it enough. She's obsession with heels has been made clear in the past, but this is a crucial factor when it comes to cowboy boots... The way they loosely fit around mid- calf can create a very unflattering look, making your legs look bulky and short. Yikes.
- Unless you're going to a country music festival or a country bar, let's stay away from plaid. Too much country walking around the streets of NYC just looks silly.
- Shirt and summer dresses are fair game. Playing with the feminine element of the dress and combining it with the bad- ass, grungy cowboy boot vibe is awesome.
- Please, NO yoga pants. She knows how much you all love your yoga pants and UGGs days, but girl, cowboy boots and lulu lemons? Just say no.
- Fav combination: tight, worn- out skinny jeans and a v- neck of your choice (probably wanna go with plain white). Totally girl- next door... guys love it and it requires zero work.
How do you wear your cowboy boots? Send us pictures!